You know what, i'm not even going to bother to wax lyrical about these... If you like peanuts and raw chocolate then you HAVE to make them. If you don't, you are seriously missing out. They are bloody good!
What you will need to make around 8 cups
- 1 Bar Raw Fudge with Peanut Butter
- 120 ml Melted coconut oil
- 3 oz Raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt flakes
- 3 tbs Maple syrup
- In a bowl, whisk the cacao and salt through the melted coconut oil and maple syrup, making sure there are no lumps of cacao powder. Taste you might want to add a little more maple syrup...
- Pour 1 tbsp of the chocolate mixture into a silicone cup cake cases/chocolate molds and place in the freezer for 5minutes or until firm.
- remove from freezer and add a slice of peanut fudge to each of the cups.
- Finally pour another tbsp of the chocolate mixture and leave to set in the fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Just a thought...
- Top with sea salt or cacao nibs if desired
- Add 2 tbsp of superfoods to the chocolate mix before freezing to boost nutritional benefits, I recommend Maca or Lucuma for this recipe.
- These are raw so serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge. Double the quantities to make larger cups.